I did social media ads on my fiverr gig and its not improving

elijah_fait

Social media ads in general won't be great for a Fiverr gig because you need to target a specific region. So if you're targeting the wrong region, you're wasting money. It's better to not use that, as you can see reuslts are not that great. You're much better off using the paid ads system offered by Fiverr, their Promoted Gigs.

• Like 9
  • Up 7

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

target a specific region

You can do worldwide targeting on Facebook, at least. Twitter, too. Don't know the other platforms, but I expect that you're able to target a worldwide audience on those, too.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, elijah_fait said:

i have been trying t get improvement on my fiverr gig and i tried running ads to the gig on pinterest but it did not show any improvement

Broadly everyone misguiding each other on the forum about 'sharing gigs on social media' doesn't work nor do the ads on social networks work. 

Specifically, if we talk about Pinterest - do a simple search on audience demographics and interests of daily active users, you will discover that almost all of them don't have much 'in common' with the kind of buyers we find on Fiverr. 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, vibronx said:

You can do worldwide targeting on Facebook, at least. Twitter, too. Don't know the other platforms, but I expect that you're able to target a worldwide audience on those, too.

Yeah but at what cost? 😄 That's the thing, I don't think you have a great ROI if you do that. And if you go by region, you don't really know if that region will give you any business or not. 

• Like 8