How to gig rank tips?

skilledsajib

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @skilledsajib 

We understand your disappointment but please do not get discouraged. 

There are many posts on how to become a successful Seller on Fiverr. I will leave here a few:

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS.

My Story: $100,000 earned in my first year of being a seller

In addition, you can always check our Help & Support for more tips and tricks.

Also, please take a moment to read this great post and get familiar with it.

New to the Forum? Welcome! Here are 5 Tips for Efficient Forum Use – how to make the forum work better, for yourself, and for everyone

All posts are written by fellow Forum members and experienced Sellers, so their advice is priceless. 

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 12

58 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hello @skilledsajib 

We understand your disappointment but please do not get discouraged. 

There are many posts on how to become a successful Seller on Fiverr. I will leave here a few:

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS.

My Story: $100,000 earned in my first year of being a seller

In addition, you can always check our Help & Support for more tips and tricks.

Also, please take a moment to read this great post and get familiar with it.

New to the Forum? Welcome! Here are 5 Tips for Efficient Forum Use – how to make the forum work better, for yourself, and for everyone

All posts are written by fellow Forum members and experienced Sellers, so their advice is priceless. 

Good luck! 🍀 

thank you so much

• Like 7

First of all, you have to be patient and wait for a while. Because Fiverr will not rank your gig in one day. You need to do backlinks on your gig, for more impressions and clicks you need to share your gig on various social media. Need to stay active as much as possible. I hope this will help you to gain success soon.

Thank you!

• Like 4

On 11/21/2023 at 9:23 PM, skilledsajib said:
I am very depressed, what should I do?
  • First of all you have to know and accept the reality. Freelancing is more difficult than your local job due to world wide competition with top skilled freelancer.
  • You have to show performance day by day. Get more order, get more positive reviews for your gig. Then your gig will rank day by day.
  • Think there are many similar gig performing better than your gig. So bidding on proven performing gigs, you can't expect a non-performing gigs will get ranking.
  • Don't depressed. Focus on solution or way forward.
  • You can not control your gig rank over night.
  • You can work hard to enhance your skills, promote your service. You have to promote your gig to get order. It's control is on your hand.
  • We have to promote our own gig service to build our own freelancing career. 
  • When you show your won performance then Fiverr will push up to rank your gig to get more order. First you have to prove your skills and performance .
  • Like 6
  • Up 1