Edit GIG description and Images

sharhil_zofi

10 hours ago, sharhil_zofi said:
  • After how many days I should edit my gigs to improves impression and clicks to get orders?

If impressions/clicks are not increasing with the passage of time, then you can edit your immediately.

10 hours ago, sharhil_zofi said:
  • Can I can edit gig description and images at the same time and will it make any negative effect?

You should edit everything at once i.e. if you feel like that description, tags, gig images, prices etc. are needed to be change, then do it at once. Over-optimization of gig is not a good thing to do. 

After editing your gig, keep an eye on clicks and impressions that they are improving or not with the passage of time. 

• Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

If impressions/clicks are not increasing with the passage of time, then you can edit your immediately.

You should edit everything at once i.e. if you feel like that description, tags, gig images, prices etc. are needed to be change, then do it at once. Over-optimization of gig is not a good thing to do. 

After editing your gig, keep an eye on clicks and impressions that they are improving or not with the passage of time. 

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. I will work on these.

• Like 8