Fiver team declined my request to join as a seller account.

Guest kristian_boev

I sent an mail for the exact same reason im going to quote it from them: 

Hi Kristian,

I'm Shawn, thank you for reaching out about your account approval.

It appears that your account was flagged for having certain activities, such as having more than one account, employing measures that aim to conceal your online identity or location, or any activity that has previously been linked to other fraudulent conduct on Fiverr, which is in direct violation of .

This process was created to meet the growing demand for high-quality services on  from trustworthy freelancers.

Unfortunately, I can't change this decision. Your seller profile wasn’t approved, but you are welcome to continue using Fiverr as a buyer.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

So basically they saw something that wasn't okay and they terminated us from being able to be a seller this means you'll never be able to use Fiverr for freelance. 

Guest kristian_boev
8 minutes ago, rankinfinite said:

Do you have more than one account on Fiverr?

I do not. I made a longer discussion on this if you're interested check it out I'd appreciate it to hear your thoughts on my situation

Guest kristian_boev
On 11/16/2023 at 10:09 PM, webcrush7 said:

Make sure your account is not violating Fivver's term and conditions.

Nope they said their decision is finall and they wont change anything 

Guest kristian_boev
13 minutes ago, imran_ctg_bd said:

Contact with Fiverr support team

look at my post on this. already did they already said they can't do anything and their decision is finale 

Hi, The Fiverr community says a Fiverr account was on the same device. According to Fiverr's terms of service, no one uses two versions. Maybe you don't know someone who has used a budget before via your device or identity. The solution is first to set up new and clean windows and open a new Fiverr account. Then, try to approve the latest version.

• Like 7