How can I get the order?

pro_digital0

2 hours ago, pro_digital0 said:

Hello there, greetings. I have published gigs for the last year but did not get any work yet. please check and suggest to me what to do. 

Totally Strange! Aren't you a Social Media Expert? if you are then why have not you tried any social media marketing strategies for your own gigs? If you cannot do anything for yourself then how are you gonna work for your buyers? 

You have mentioned this on your personal description: "If you're looking for a team of experienced social media experts to help you take your business to the next level, contact us today!" 

So I'll encourage you to work on yourself first so that you can provide the best services to your buyers but unfortunately you are not able to help yourself.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Totally Strange! Aren't you a Social Media Expert? if you are then why have not you tried any social media marketing strategies for your own gigs? If you cannot do anything for yourself then how are you gonna work for your buyers? 

You have mentioned this on your personal description: "If you're looking for a team of experienced social media experts to help you take your business to the next level, contact us today!" 

So I'll encourage you to work on yourself first so that you can provide the best services to your buyers but unfortunately you are not able to help yourself.

Thanks for replying to my problem I have enough impressions on my gigs but no clicks and I am very active on all social media.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

12 hours ago, optinmagnets said:

I'm curious, why do you write vi-deos instead od videos?

There is a limitation in Fiverr gigs, could not write

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pro_digital0 said:

Thanks for replying to my problem I have enough impressions on my gigs but no clicks and I am very active on all social media.

You should know the answer of your own question as you are a Social Media Expert. If you are not getting clicks then it means your creative (gig images) and gigs are not attractive. Work on them

• Like 4
  • Up 1