How can I fast order b2b lead generation?

proleadgen1

9 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Staying online does not help you to rank your gigs. 

Being "online" all the time can give your gig and profile more visibility, increasing your chances of attracting more potential customers. However, getting higher rankings in the platform's algorithm depends not just on the amount of exposure, but also on the seller's ability to turn these leads into sales.

That said, there's a difference between "appearing online" and "being online." You don't have to respond to every message straight away, although quick responses can often help seal the deal.

However, for pro sellers like @filipdevaere, the situation is different. Most of their clientele approach them already aware of their status as professionals and are looking for such expertise. So, their "online" status doesn't impact their business too much.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

On 11/14/2023 at 9:44 PM, filipdevaere said:

Keep dreaming..... 

Obviously you didn't finish reading the post.

On 11/14/2023 at 9:28 PM, strategist_ceo said:

That said, there's a difference between "appearing online" and "being online." 

Taking the "....." as your self doubt?

image.png.740da075c0cd1af4d92c4dc9e16baff4.png

This button is here for a reason: if one doesn't "appear online", they won't appear in search results for some potential customers doing a search.

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 16
  • Up 1

On 11/14/2023 at 11:03 PM, filipdevaere said:

all the reputable sellers know I'm right 

I wouldn't describe myself as more reputable than you, and it's true you have received more reviews than I have. We do, however, share some similar badges, so I wouldn't say "all". I feel confident enough in my beliefs that I don't need to involve others to second my opinions. :classic_smile:

Additionally, I made a clear distinction between "appearing online" and "being online." If these terms don't make a difference to you anymore, that's okay. According to my previous post, though, this distinction does affect most sellers. So, just it's not relevant to you doesn't mean they don't matter to others.

What I'm saying is that appearing to be online all the time wouldn't harm most sellers; in fact, it may make them more discoverable most of the time.

Whether this visibility can translate into actual sales is largely dependent on the seller's capability to close.

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 15
  • Up 2