paused some gigs for 3 or 4 days and my ranking tanked

antonio26900

Question

hello there, for personal reasons and for taking time to improve some of my gigs, I put 3 of them on pause for a few days. After I reactivated them I found that I was never getting any order... so several days later I tried to type "new york" or "london" in the search, as when I did this before my gigs where immediately pretty much number 1 in the results. Now I have to go several pages before finding ANY of my gigs. 3 of them used to be marked by fiverr as "recommended". I used to have 4 or 5 orders a day, and I used to get many many messages from potential buyers asking questions, when I woke up each morning I had about 5 to 10 messages from fiverr potential buyers. All this went out of the window after I paused the gigs for just a few days, I am now getting absolutely ZERO orders (I only got 2 recently from old buyers who sometimes come back so they already knew me). How is this possible and also is there a chance my ranking will go up again? I used to make about 1000 dollars a month, now I make nearly zero, and here I was thinking to improve my gigs and make more, I got the opposite result... 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

5 answers to this question