I joined Fiverr as a Quran Teacher with Tajweed

BaarakaLlahu fikum. Fiverr offers great opportunity for every new seller to grow. Gig optimization is the utmost priority to rank well in front of prospective buyer. I advise you make research on what keywords people search for when looking for the service you offer, then you optimize your gig for that keyword. Also, you should have a target audience which you want to rank in front of and a unique selling point. An example is "I will teach Quran with Tajweed to non Arabic Speakers" or "I will teach you Quran Tajweed to English Speakers" or "I will teach Quran Tajweed in 2 weeks".

Also study the competition. What are they doing that works for them. Copy them and make yours better. You might discover an opportunity as well when you study them. Finally, I believe a gig like yours would do fine when you have a gig video in your gig image on the search result page, because people would definitely develop trust and believe in your coaching when they see whom they want to learn from.

I wish you all the very best brother.

• Like 17

23 hours ago, shobajoabdulaze said:

BaarakaLlahu fikum. Fiverr offers great opportunity for every new seller to grow. Gig optimization is the utmost priority to rank well in front of prospective buyer. I advise you make research on what keywords people search for when looking for the service you offer, then you optimize your gig for that keyword. Also, you should have a target audience which you want to rank in front of and a unique selling point. An example is "I will teach Quran with Tajweed to non Arabic Speakers" or "I will teach you Quran Tajweed to English Speakers" or "I will teach Quran Tajweed in 2 weeks".

Also study the competition. What are they doing that works for them. Copy them and make yours better. You might discover an opportunity as well when you study them. Finally, I believe a gig like yours would do fine when you have a gig video in your gig image on the search result page, because people would definitely develop trust and believe in your coaching when they see whom they want to learn from.

I wish you all the very best brother.

thank you for your good advise 

• Like 13