New gig,I started working on the Fiverr in last July but till date I didn't receive any order... please help me 

vpdesigner_1111

This situation is very disappointed for seller. To be patient Update your gig and create SEO-friendly informative attractive gig titles, Images, and descriptions, Research the best keyword on your niche for tags. try to add FAQ and add keywords on FAQ Then share your gig best Social Media and create backlinks. Get hidden feedback from your old client. Try to bring new clients on fiverr

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

Have you considered the fact that your niche is extremely overstuffed with gigs and not only that, a lot of people generate graphics with AI?

Most graphic designers won't get any orders just because there are hundreds of thousands of gigs in that niche. And the demand is definitely not that high. Plus, you are also competing with people that have a great history on Fiverr, lots of reviews. To be honest, your gigs also seem very similar to what other people offer as well.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, vpdesigner_1111 said:

I started working on the Fiverr in last July but till date I didn't receive any order... please help me how can I receive my first order? 

Have you tried tweaking your gigs if this is the only skill you possess? Maybe try to refine the title and the keywords a bit more. 

Hope this makes sense and also hope that you get your first successful order very soon!

Best of luck.

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2