Can you suggest me, How can I get my first order?

akashovi

Question

On 10/8/2023 at 5:29 PM, ppc_genious said:

How can a new seller obtain more clicks and orders?

First of all, you should follow PRO, Top Rated, Level-2 Seller. Research on their Gigs. Follow them on Fiverr Forum.

Suppose you're receiving impressions but not getting enough clicks:

It seems that potential buyers may not find your gigs appealing. To address this, you're the one who needs to make the necessary improvements. Conduct research and examine successful gigs within your category to identify what sets them apart. Consider following the practices of Top Rated and Level-2 sellers for inspiration, but refrain from directly copying their content.

Your gig image should be eye-catching and high-quality. The recommended dimensions are 4000 x 2416 pixels at 72 DPI or 1280 x 769 pixels. Keep the Margin on both the left and right sides

Offer competitive packages. Buyers are more likely to choose your gig if your prices are reasonable and your packages offer good value.

Market your gigs on social media platforms. This is a great way to reach a wider audience and generate interest in your services preferably in Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and selected Facebook groups. I would recommend you to join Facebook & Linkedin  Groups that have 100K or more members in your job category.  -less important

Very useful to us.  Thanks dear.

• Like 7

On 10/8/2023 at 6:41 PM, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

but fiverr new seller how to get clients...my gig is good impression but not order or buyrer come to my gig

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, web_code_it said:

but fiverr new seller how to get clients...my gig is good impression but not order or buyrer come to my gig

Skip number 5 (buyer requests).

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

• Like 7