How I Rank My Gig and Gain Order?

seowithx

One of the most effective way is to get orders and reviews, if you get orders and make money so does fiverr , so they rank you well, even if a few things are not perfect in gig.

However new sellers do not get orders as they are not verified by Fiverr, so to play it safe buyers go for those sellers that have reviews and here the road for new seller ends ...

Also Fiverr gives next to none exposure to new sellers these days, hence the struggle for first order

No one is perfect even the best seller today might have made mistakes in early days, but for those moments we need orders, that are now next to none for new sellers

I wish you good luck and hope to see your success story soon on fiverr

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, seoswiftcreate said:

One of the most effective way is to get orders and reviews, if you get orders and make money so does fiverr , so they rank you well, even if a few things are not perfect in gig.

This is indeed how it works.

All the false advice about staying online/active does not work, and using social media barely gives results. 

• Like 9

The most important aspect of the Fiverr algorithm is SEO. Though your performance matters very much, the primary determinant of your gig ranking is how you categorise your gig, the keywords you use and how well you use the keyword in your descriptions etc. There is so much that goes into gig ranking. You need to learn from the experts.