What to do to get the first order of fiverr

mdnurnobi3367

8 hours ago, mdnurnobi3367 said:

Hello,

It's been a few months since I posted a gig on fiverr.So far no order has been generated.I really want to know what can I do to get the first order.

Thank you. 

Unsure if this has been said, but fill out your profile to the maximum! People need to know that they can trust you, especially if you are a new seller. Really write a great and passionate bio. Your profile pic should be a pic of your smiling face so that people know you're real. I use different pics of myself in my gig images to create trust that people can be sure I am who I claim to be. Go all out on your gig descriptions and check your grammar and spelling. Start your prices low in order to get orders and get some great reviews to support you. I have been complimented by other sellers on how well I put together my profile and I really just did it because I am neurotic and love filling out forms, but it has helped majorly in getting and keeping clients. 

Good luck to you! ❤️

• Like 6
  • Up 4

14 hours ago, vibronx said:

it's usually best to read a bit to get a feel for the place before you start insulting people, like you did me.

what you did 100% sounds arrogant, and thats not okay for me. 

14 hours ago, vibronx said:

Should I not call out false advice when I see it?

so whats the truth advice from your experience? iam just pure curious how veteran can get succesfull at fiverr

• Like 4

8 hours ago, amuchi_amuchi said:

what you did 100% sounds arrogant, and thats not okay for me. 

I don't care what you think.

8 hours ago, amuchi_amuchi said:

so whats the truth advice from your experience? iam just pure curious how veteran can get succesfull at fiverr

The advice is linked in this thread as I already told you once before. I doubt anybody will want to help you now, though. Not with that attitude.

• Like 7