How about the LiteSpeed Plugin for Speed Optimization?

mahidmunna

15 hours ago, mahidmunna said:

I want to provide WordPress Speed optimization service with Lightspeed or Wprocket Plugins. How about Lightspeed in that case?

if you buy Wprocket it's better, if not use Lightspeed plugin. If you have good enough knowledge about speed optimization you use it. I used the Lightspeed plugin for lots of websites. You need to change the setting according to the theme, that's it. You can get better performance from the Lightspeed plugin like WpRocket. If any client uses the Astra theme use Lightspeed plugin. 

Try it practically and you'll have a great idea of which is the most suitable plugin for the relevant theme. Good luck dude!

• Like 18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, to help improve your WordPress site's speed test results and core web vitals, I highly recommend the Prefmatters plugin. This plugin optimizes things like First Contentful Paint, Largest Contentful Paint, and Time to Interactive that Google uses for ranking.

Along with Prefmatters, make sure to follow other WordPress optimization best practices like eliminating render-blocking resources, using a caching plugin, optimizing images, minifying CSS/JS files, and removing unnecessary plugins. Implementing these speed optimizations is challenging but also one of the most high-impact things you can do to enhance site performance and pagespeed scores.

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2023 at 11:57 PM, mahidmunna said:

I want to provide WordPress Speed optimization service with Lightspeed or Wprocket Plugins. How about Lightspeed in that case?

You can choose both, but Litespeed cache is built for Litespeed servers, so it is not recommended to use the Litespeed cache plugin on non-Litespeed-supported hosting.

For you, here are some of my recommended freemium cache plugins. You can use these if you can in your client project.

1. Litespeed cache (only recommended for Litespeed-supported web hosting)

2. Nitropack (my favorite cache plugin)

3. WP Rocket

4. 10Web

• Like 7

• 1 month later...