Same Fiverr account on two different mobiles through fiverr app?

fjstudio

Question

Hey there, I just wanted to ask that is it allowed and is it possible if we can open the same one Fiverr account on two different mobiles (fiverr mobile application) ? Specially if the two mobile phones are in different countries? Or its not allowed? 

Thanks 

• Like 11

10 answers to this question

Using your Fiverr account on more than one phone is fine, I have it on my phone and tablet too. 

However, I don't think it's ok to use it on phones from different countries. That might lead to problems with Fiverr or even a potential ban, who knows. You can talk with customer support and they will tell you if you are allowed to do that. An account should be yours and yours only, sure, you can have a team behind it, but I don't see why multiple people from different countries would need access to it. Even for people that outsource, they handle orders via other platforms or email and they are the ones sending the delivery. So I don't see why you would have people from different countries with access to the same account. There's just a single withdrawal option anyway.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

@farjananave @donnovan86 , Actually Yes I was asking if one can access the account from different countries mainly because I have my brother who handles the big projects sometimes with me and in this way we both can smoothly handle the projects. I have attached the response from the support, I guess that is a green signal of "yes" ? 

as.jpeg

• Like 5

On 9/30/2023 at 2:50 PM, fjstudio said:

Hey there, I just wanted to ask that is it allowed and is it possible if we can open the same one Fiverr account on two different mobiles (fiverr mobile application) ? Specially if the two mobile phones are in different countries? Or its not allowed? 

Thanks 

You can use two different mobile phones on your Fiverr account but. if your phone location is in different countries. I thought you faced a location issue for Fiverr. because Fiverr can't detect your current location.  
it's better you contact Fiverr support to ask this question.
Sometimes Fiverr disabled seller account for location issue.

I hope you understand my point. 

• Like 3

You can use two different mobile phones on your Fiverr account but. if your phone location is in different countries. I thought you faced a location issue for Fiverr. because Fiverr can't detect your current location.  
it's better you contact Fiverr support to ask this question.
Sometimes Fiverr disabled seller account for location issue.

• Like 2