Buyer not responding

onuruddho

Question

3 answers to this question

Give them a reasonable amount of time to respond. Buyers may be busy or have other priorities, so it's important to be patient. However, if you have not heard back from them in a few days, you can start to take action.
Send them a friendly reminder. You can contact the buyer through Fiverr's messaging system to remind them of your order and ask if they have any questions or need anything else from you. Be polite and professional in your message.
Request an extension on the delivery time. If you are still waiting for the buyer to respond, you can request an extension on the delivery time. This will give you more time to complete the order and avoid any late delivery penalties.
Contact Fiverr support. If you have tried to contact the buyer multiple times and they are still not responding, you can contact Fiverr support for help. They may be able to reach out to the buyer on your behalf or help you to cancel the order.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

On 9/26/2023 at 8:21 PM, onuruddho said:

Hi
What should I do not?

That buyer might contact another sellers also, or might have already found what they are seeking for anywhere else, or busy as the others said. There are many possible scenarios of that case.

Personally, more than 60% of the new request I got do not get any reply. Then, I just delete the message if they not answer for a week.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 2