ID verification again

Guest Basit

Question

Hello everyone! 

Some months ago I verified my ID with fiverr and after some time that account was blocked. 

I have created new account and it's working fine. I again received a notification to verify my ID. 

I want to ask if I can use my ID again to verify my identity as I used it earlier but that account is now blocked. 

3 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Guest Basit said:

Hello everyone! 

Some months ago I verified my ID with fiverr and after some time that account was blocked. 

I have created new account and it's working fine. I again received a notification to verify my ID. 

I want to ask if I can use my ID again to verify my identity as I used it earlier but that account is now blocked. 

There are a few solutions to your question but I recommend you contact customer support and clearly explain the situation. They will assist you and inform you what to do! Lots of buyers and sellers are scared to contact CS, I don't know why, but the best solution is to contact CS and discuss.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

14 hours ago, Guest Basit said:

Hello everyone! 

Hi there.

- Why your account was blocked? Was it due to the unverified ID?

- If So, did you contact the CS about it?

- I understand that the first account was blocked. But having a 2nd account is still not allowed. And again using the same ID that you used your blocked account cannot resolve your issue yet.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Guest Basit said:

Hello everyone! 

I think your given information didn’t match with your ID. 

• Like 4