Need solutions for this problem. Is there anyone who has the clear idea about it ?

designhub777

Question

My main gig has been down from almost one year. And my last delivery was about 5 months ago from a repeat client. What is happening on here ? Can anyone be able to see the gig statistic or marking line? Suddenly on 17th Aug the gig impression increases in 2k without any 0 Click. And after that day it was as same as previous. Is there any way to fix the problem and getting my gig back to the life. I heard after 3/6 months it's always rotated de-rank gig has a chance to back in the ranking as well. It that true ? 

Screenshot_4.png

• Like 11

5 answers to this question

On 9/25/2023 at 12:08 PM, adibbinnur said:

Fiverr's gig ranking algorithm is complex and considers various factors, including gig performance, relevance, user engagement, and competition.

While there's no guarantee that your gig will regain its previous position, consistently applying these best practices can improve your chances of attracting new buyers and improving your gig's performance over time. Keep monitoring your gig's metrics and make adjustments as needed.

This is not the thing that I am looking for.

• Like 3