fiverr's new gig promotion feature.

diana_archibong

Question

10 answers to this question

Hey. I am an artist. I get some of my clients from there. Not many, but some of them are so wealthy and willing to pay more. One of my friend who is graphic designer says most of her clients send messages through there. A couple of days before I violated some TOS and from then the statistics of my promoted gig are persistent. Do you think it's because of violation?

• Like 6

On 9/23/2023 at 9:38 AM, diana_archibong said:

Who else has experienced Fiverr's new gig promotion feature

This is not a new feature. It's just that you have just become eligible for this feature.

On 9/23/2023 at 9:38 AM, diana_archibong said:

shouldn't the results be higher?

It's really very helpful and gives amazing results whenever I promote my gigs, but usually I keep it off because my organic traffic is more than enough to keep me over-booked. But this obviously depends on your performance and metrics and based on them, Fiverr will decide how much exposure it will give to your promoted gigs (or gigs in general).

image.png.965b2da4240a6b0a1419876f321144b8.png

• Like 13

On 9/23/2023 at 11:04 AM, rawque_gulia said:

This is not a new feature. It's just that you have just become eligible for this feature.

It's really very helpful and gives amazing results whenever I promote my gigs, but usually I keep it off because my organic traffic is more than enough to keep me over-booked. But this obviously depends on your performance and metrics and based on them, Fiverr will decide how much exposure it will give to your promoted gigs (or gigs in general).

wow, thank you for this. i was really confused and I think I understand it better now

can i know though, how do you set up your gigs to give you these results. what is your daily budget etc. if you dont mind. i'm just trying to get a hang of it

• Like 5

On 9/23/2023 at 4:04 PM, rawque_gulia said:

Please this stats in one month? Or what?

• Like 4