How do I start my services again in Fiverr?

tauhidulislam29

25 minutes ago, b2b_lead_genius said:

If you want to get back your rank as before, It may take 3 months to 1 year, and I would like to prefer you start again your service with a new account.

New account? Do you mean 2nd account? Don't you know that 2nd account creation is a violation of TOS? Don't misguide others if you have zero experience yet.

35 minutes ago, tauhidulislam29 said:

Hi Folks,
I hope you are doing well,

I worked in Fiverr from 2018 to 2020. I wasn't active much on Fiverr Last 2 years, I want to start my service again and My top gig will show on 1st page. How could be happen?
Please suggest me and let me know your opinion.

Thanks for your reply😇.

Hi too

Anything is possible. Well it's time for you to start optimizing your gigs i.e. work on improving gig galleries, tags and gig descriptions.

Before that, I'd like to know that what is the status on your clicks and impressions? Dropping or Increasing?

• Like 2
  • Up 1

38 minutes ago, b2b_lead_genius said:

I would like to prefer you start again your service with a new account.

You have not completed any orders yet. and continuously posted wrong information in many places.

Please Read posts from seniors, learn then post to help others

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tauhidulislam29 said:

Hi Folks,

I worked in Fiverr from 2018 to 2020. I wasn't active much on Fiverr Last 2 years, I want to start my service again and My top gig will show on 1st page. How could be happen?

Thanks for your reply😇.

Be online as much as possible. Research your gigs and update them. It may work. Thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, b2b_lead_genius said:

If you want to get back your rank as before, It may take 3 months to 1 year, and I would like to prefer you start again your service with a new account.

I think you must learn before teach. Please don't misunderstand me. But please don't post wrong information. It is a violation. 

1 hour ago, tauhidulislam29 said:

Hi Folks,

Thanks for your reply😇.

You have completed more than 400 orders on Fiverr with good performance (in terms of ratings/reviews etc). Don't think about creating a new account etc (though it's technically possible and allowed IF you delete your existing account yourself and then create a new one), but looking at your profile, I will NOT recommend that to you.

On Fiverr, the most important factors are "you need to sell enough" and "keep your buyers happy".

Keep a check on the impressions/clicks etc. Try to get in touch with some of your earlier buyers (don't spam them though) and see if they need your assistance again. It will help you to get some orders easily (as they already know about you).

Once you start selling & if the buyers are happy, eventually the gig positioning etc will automatically go higher.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

New account? Do you mean 2nd account? Don't you know that 2nd account creation is a violation of TOS? Don't misguide others if you have zero experience yet.

Hi too

Anything is possible. Well it's time for you to start optimizing your gigs i.e. work on improving gig galleries, tags and gig descriptions.

Before that, I'd like to know that what is the status on your clicks and impressions? Dropping or Increasing?

here, you can see 834 impressions and 13 clicks in the last 7 days. Thank you for your comment.
image.png.3463ec56dc4d0ee0cf281d9e670dcef3.png

8 hours ago, sripra9007 said:

You have completed more than 400 orders on Fiverr with good performance (in terms of ratings/reviews etc). Don't think about creating a new account etc (though it's technically possible and allowed IF you delete your existing account yourself and then create a new one), but looking at your profile, I will NOT recommend that to you.

On Fiverr, the most important factors are "you need to sell enough" and "keep your buyers happy".

Keep a check on the impressions/clicks etc. Try to get in touch with some of your earlier buyers (don't spam them though) and see if they need your assistance again. It will help you to get some orders easily (as they already know about you).

Once you start selling & if the buyers are happy, eventually the gig positioning etc will automatically go higher.

Thanks for your idea. I appreciate that😊.