How to Techniques for getting orders?

errorfix

2 hours ago, errorfix said:

How many times can the main keyword be used in the gig description?

As many times as you can place it naturally. Do not place keywords forcefully. The normal ratio could be 1 time in the title, 1 time at the beginning of the description, and one time at the middle or end of the description. Also, you can place the keyword in the tag section once as well. In the description part and tag section, you can also place related keywords if necessary.

However, the excessive use of keywords should not spoil the beauty of natural writing. The reader (your buyer) needs to be impressed after reading your gig description. So, try to make the description convincing and reader-friendly.

• Like 9
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, errorfix said:

How many times can the main keyword be used in the gig description?

Fiverr update 3.0 doesn't care about your just keyword because Fiverr not search engine. Try to keep natural you title and description also gig image and there is no SEO trick anymore.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, shaamim said:

Fiverr update 3.0 doesn't care about your just keyword because Fiverr not search engine. Try to keep natural you title and description also gig image and there is no SEO trick anymore.

Hello Shaamim! Thanks for sharing your insight. But I am still not convinced about that as I experienced a similar issue recently. I found my gig always ranks for certain search queries. At the same time, I noticed some of the other sellers in my category were getting orders using a different search term that I never used in my gig. And I also noticed my gig does not appear for that search term!

Then I realized I should be more careful about the keyword placement. People use different terms while searching and I believe we should include the popular search terms in our gig. 

And I agree with you that Fiverr does not work like search engines but I believe the algorithm still counts the keywords while showing the results. Otherwise, my gig would not disappear for a specific search term. 

Please feel free to share if you find another reason for the case I mentioned in my case. 

Thanks!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 9/25/2023 at 7:35 AM, mustafizur_r said:

I believe the algorithm still counts the keywords while showing the results.

yeah, I think so. I believe same way as you think. And sometimes it's really confusing for me too. But at the end, I understand that the title of the gig is the most important thing. price section short description, details description, tag, image we can keep it simple natural that's enough for the gigs that you said earlier

and I recommend to read this post 👇

Thanks 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

হ্যাল, আমি আশা করছি আপনি ভাল আছেন। যদি সম্ভব হয় তাহলে আপনার গিগ ইমেইজ টি আরো সুন্দর এবং প্রফেশনাল ভাবে তৈরি করুন এবং আপডেট করুন। গিগ ইমেইজ টা যাদি সুন্দর হয় তাহলে বায়ার অবশ্যই একবার ভাব্বেন যে এই গিগ টা একটু চেক করি। এবং গিগ চেক করতে এসে যদি আপনার প্যাকেজ এবং অন্য ডিটেলস গুলো পছন্দ হয় তাহলে আশা করছি বায়ার অবশ্যই নক করবেন! নতুন কোন বায়ার এর নক এবং অর্ডার পেলে সুন্দর ভাবে প্রজেক্ট কমপ্লিট করে বায়ারকে খুশি করার চেষ্টা করুন। 

যদি পুরাতন কিছু বায়ার এর কাছ থেকে অর্ডার পান তাহলে সেগুলো ও সুন্দর ভাবে কমপ্লিট করার চেষ্টা করুন এবং অনলাইনে বেশি সময় ধরে থাকার চেষ্টা করুন।

• Like 14

31 minutes ago, soldiert85 said:

হ্যাল, আমি আশা করছি আপনি ভাল আছেন। যদি সম্ভব হয় তাহলে আপনার গিগ ইমেইজ টি আরো সুন্দর এবং প্রফেশনাল ভাবে তৈরি করুন এবং আপডেট করুন। গিগ ইমেইজ টা যাদি সুন্দর হয় তাহলে বায়ার অবশ্যই একবার ভাব্বেন যে এই গিগ টা একটু চেক করি। এবং গিগ চেক করতে এসে যদি আপনার প্যাকেজ এবং অন্য ডিটেলস গুলো পছন্দ হয় তাহলে আশা করছি বায়ার অবশ্যই নক করবেন! নতুন কোন বায়ার এর নক এবং অর্ডার পেলে সুন্দর ভাবে প্রজেক্ট কমপ্লিট করে বায়ারকে খুশি করার চেষ্টা করুন। 

যদি পুরাতন কিছু বায়ার এর কাছ থেকে অর্ডার পান তাহলে সেগুলো ও সুন্দর ভাবে কমপ্লিট করার চেষ্টা করুন এবং অনলাইনে বেশি সময় ধরে থাকার চেষ্টা করুন।

আপনাকে অনেক ধন্যবাদ .

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, soldiert85 said:

অনলাইনে বেশি সময় ধরে থাকার চেষ্টা করুন।

এই পরামর্শটা বিভ্রান্তিকর, এবং এর মাধ্যমে কোনো অর্ডার না আসায় তা অনেকের মনে হতাসার জন্ম দেয়।

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, engshimul said:

এই পরামর্শটা বিভ্রান্তিকর, এবং এর মাধ্যমে কোনো অর্ডার না আসায় তা অনেকের মনে হতাসার জন্ম দেয়।

আমার এই কমেন্ট এর পাশে লিখে দেওয়ার প্রয়োজন ছিলো আসলে, অনলাইনে বেশি সময় ধরে থাকার চেষ্টা করুন কারন ( অনেক সময় বায়ার যদি অনলাইন সেলার ফিল্টার করেন তাহলে ঐ সময় আপনি যদি অনলাইনে থাকেন তাহলে আপনার গিগ ও শো করতে পারে ) তাহলে হয়তো ভাল হত। আমার মিস্টেক, দুঃখিত 

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

আমার একটি গিগ প্রথম পেজ এ আছে কিন্তু কোনো ক্লিক ইম্প্রেশন নাই এই টার কি কারন জানিনা যদি কেউ জানেন একটু জানাবেন 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

• 3 months later...

আমার একটি গিগ সার্চ রেজাল্ট এ প্রথম পেজ এ আসে কিন্তু কোনো ইম্প্রেশন  ক্লিক কিছুই আসেনা ? কি ভাবে আমি  এর সমাধান পাবো?

• Like 2