Gig Ranking?

tahbibul_hasan

How can I get my Gig ranked higher?

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 14

On 9/18/2023 at 8:03 PM, fazlur4757 said:

Active on Fiverr as much as you can

and

share your gig on social media platforms,

You have been on Fiverr since September 2020. Since then you have been online/active all the time so have you gotten any order yet or ranked your gig? This tip won't work because staying active does not help you with anything else. 

I'll encourage you to avoid guiding others as you have zero experience on Fiverr yet.

On 9/18/2023 at 5:26 PM, tahbibul_hasan said:

How to Rank my Gig?

Read the following topics to understand better about Fiverr (ignore info on Buyer Requests):

• Like 8

I feel your frustration, and I've been there too! It's like standing at the dessert counter, but the waiter is taking forever to bring the menu. 🍰🙄

But you know what they say about Fiverr - it's a bit like fishing. Sometimes, you cast your line and wait patiently for that big catch. 🎣

And remember, every great story has its slow chapters, but it's the turning point that makes it exciting. Your Fiverr success story is just waiting to take off! 🚀 Keep the faith, keep honing your skills, and keep your sense of humor intact. Orders will come, and when they do, you'll be ready to serve them with a smile! 😊💼

• Like 6

On 9/18/2023 at 11:03 PM, fazlur4757 said:

Active on Fiverr as much as you can

On 9/19/2023 at 2:53 AM, abddullah_jisan said:

.try to active on fiver

On 9/20/2023 at 2:18 AM, amzvideopro said:

Active on fiverr

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 8