I just got 9.5 in Fiverr English test, need help to get orders.

shakhawatsaad

7 minutes ago, shippingpro_ said:

Hi friends, how are you? I hope you are as well, i have a team, we are working on Fiverr and getting more orders, i need your help, we need help with fake orders on my profiles, If you will place an orders on our profile, we will giver 20% more, for example, if you will place an order of 100$ then we will pay you in return 120$, you can get this payment on Fiverr using order and can get outside Fiverr we have 5 profiles, these are my our sellers profile links www.fiverr.com/shippinguro +923229308489 www.fiverr.com/findify +923002871146 www.fiverr.com/honestraders1 +9230004111324 www.fiverr.com/abrar_h_ +966550525590 You can more money if you will help me. we are with you, if you contact us outside of Fiverr then we can save buyer fees and 20% Fiverr seller deduction fee We are also getting orders from other fake profiles, we need more clients. I hope you understand me what I'm saying.

LOL, WHAT.

• Like 13
  • Haha 6

On 9/17/2023 at 3:16 AM, shakhawatsaad said:

Hi, I just got 9.5 in Fiverr English test can anyone please tell me how can I get orders?

Can anyone please tell me what's missing in my gigs.

image_2023-09-17_061445771.png

9.5 score in 5min. Then, your profile description and gig description should be error-free. You have been on Fiverr for more than a year and you have not got yet any single order. I would suggest you to look at the forum and learn from succesfull sellers.

Starting from this one.

• Like 9
  • Up 2

On 9/17/2023 at 5:16 AM, shakhawatsaad said:

Hi, I just got 9.5 in Fiverr English test can anyone please tell me how can I get orders?

Can anyone please tell me what's missing in my gigs.

Remember 1 thing: English Test has nothing to do with orders. 

Get more knowledge about Fiverr first. Read the following topic:

• Like 8