I am not getting any orders and my gig is losing rank

My name is Liton and I have been working at Fiver since 2021. I've never had this problem before. I got a level 2 diameter last August 15th. Everything was fine till the 30th. But after a few days, my promotion option stopped and all my gigs rank lost. No clicks or impressions. And I can't even find my gigs. No order is coming. What do I do now? Please let me know. thank you

Screenshot_3.jpg

• Like 22
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

On 9/8/2023 at 1:19 AM, designerliton50 said:

My name is Liton and I have been working at Fiver since 2021. I've never had this problem before. I got a level 2 diameter last August 15th. Everything was fine till the 30th. But after a few days, my promotion option stopped and all my gigs rank lost. No clicks or impressions. And I can't even find my gigs. No order is coming. What do I do now? Please let me know. thank you

Because your BSR and Performance Scores have been dropped due to two 4.3* and one 3.3* reviews within 3 months. Those buyers might have given you negative private reviews also. This is why your impressions and clicks are not improving and your gigs seems to be pushed back in the search results or temporarily removed from the search results. It will take 3-6 months to get recovered from those reviews.

So try to deliver quality services/work and make your buyers happy via it. You can improve your gig gallery as well.

• Like 23
  • Up 3

On 9/8/2023 at 2:19 AM, designerliton50 said:

Screenshot_3.jpg

You Can change your marketing ploicy

• Like 18

If you're receiving impressions but not getting enough clicks, it seems that potential buyers may not find your gigs appealing. To address this, you're the one who needs to make the necessary improvements. Conduct research and examine successful gigs within your category to identify what sets them apart. Consider following the practices of Top Rated and Level-2 sellers for inspiration, but refrain from directly copying their content.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Not getting orders and losing gig rank can happen due to factors like high competition, poor gig optimization, low pricing, insufficient reviews, slow response time, inadequate promotion, and changes in platform algorithms. To improve, focus on optimizing your gig, seeking reviews, staying competitive, and promoting your services effectively.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

If your gig is losing rank there could be some factors to this but it's hard to know exactly. Fiverr is highly competitive and you need to keep evolving. 

Here are some tips that help me: 

• Check your best competition that sells the same with a similar price. What are they offering?  
  • Are you doing your best and are clients feeling they are getting good value for money? 
  • It is possible that they are giving you good ratings but giving you private negative feedback (this sux). Make sure you get back to your clients, touching base, asking if there is anything else you can do for them. Be connected to them. Also give updates every few days on where you are at. 
  • Always update your gigs. Never let your gigs go stagnant. Always think on improvements, can you offer something extra? Can you improve on your communication skills? How about the gig visually? Is there any room for improvement? 

Best of luck.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

On 9/14/2023 at 9:38 AM, dutchbydesign said:

If your gig is losing rank there could be some factors to this but it's hard to know exactly. Fiverr is highly competitive and you need to keep evolving. 

Here are some tips that help me: 

• Check your best competition that sells the same with a similar price. What are they offering?  
  • Are you doing your best and are clients feeling they are getting good value for money? 
  • It is possible that they are giving you good ratings but giving you private negative feedback (this sux). Make sure you get back to your clients, touching base, asking if there is anything else you can do for them. Be connected to them. Also give updates every few days on where you are at. 
  • Always update your gigs. Never let your gigs go stagnant. Always think on improvements, can you offer something extra? Can you improve on your communication skills? How about the gig visually? Is there any room for improvement? 

Best of luck.

Thanks for some great tips. I think the most effective way to do this is to update the gigs.

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1