What should we do if a customer is satisfied with the work we gave him but does not give us any feedback?

mobina_ebrahimi

Question

5 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, mobina_ebrahimi said:

Hello friends
What should we do if a customer is satisfied with the work we gave him but does not give us any feedback?

Hi there.

As you have already told to your customer to rate your work, I think that's enough. Customers are not forced to leave you feedback. And sometimes, they are busy and Fiverr also reminds them to leave feedback. But it's totally up to them.

Personally, I have never asked for feedback from customers. I feel assured when they are satisfied to the work I have done.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 10
  • Up 1

6 minutes ago, hamzayounis_105 said:

Never ask them to give feedback, it's not allowed.

It's not allowed if you ask the customer to give you a specific rate. For example telling your customer to give you 5 stars. In this case, it's a review manipulation.

Edited by michmikaia
Typos
  • Like 10
  • Up 2

On 9/2/2023 at 4:24 AM, michmikaia said:

As you have already told to your customer to rate your work, I think that's enough. Customers are not forced to leave you feedback. And sometimes, they are busy and Fiverr also reminds them to leave feedback. But it's totally up to them.

Personally, I have never asked for feedback from customers. I feel assured when they are satisfied to the work I have done.

Thank you for your suggestion

On 9/2/2023 at 4:26 AM, hamzayounis_105 said:

Do Nothing, Never ask them to give feedback or something like that. Fiver does it for you and notifies them again and again to give feedback. If they don't give feedback it's their own choice.

Never ask them to give feedback, it's not allowed.

Thank you 

On 9/2/2023 at 4:51 AM, filipdevaere said:

Just move on to your next order.

26% of my buyers don't give feedback and I made it to Top Rated Seller. So this is not a big problem.

👍 so good, thank you

• Like 7