If I stop my gig promote option then what will happen?

sultana_rima97

Question

Hello everyone! 

I promoted one of my gig around 2 months ago and I didn't get any good result. I mostly get order from brief or repeated client. So, my promoted gig is just a waste of money for me. If I stop the promote option so will this cause any damage to my profile? Many people say that the account is disabled, how true is that?

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

6 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, sultana_rima97 said:

Hello everyone! 

I promoted one of my gig around 2 months ago and I didn't get any good result. I mostly get order from brief or repeated client. So, my promoted gig is just a waste of money for me. If I stop the promote option so will this cause any damage to my profile? Many people say that the account is disabled, how true is that?

I won't say that's waste of money if you're promoting your gigs, you need to improve your Buyer Satisfaction Score in order to get good results from Promoted Gigs.

• Like 8

This promotion option is activated after completing 26 orders on one gig in Fiverr. Moreover, the promotion option cannot be activated in the account of those who are new sellers here, And even if you are top-rated and can't complete 26 orders on it, the promotion option is not activated. Moreover, if the promotion option is activated, it shows on a different page of the buyer's account.  If you suddenly stop the promotion, the impression clicks and orders of the gig will all go down. so be careful

• Like 8