Bookkeeping , Financial Analyst and Financial Planner Accounting

shahid3073

Hello there! Welcome to my Fiver profile. I am a professional Chartered Accountancy/ACCA Finalist with extensive experience in the field of finance and accounting. I have worked with numerous clients over the years, helping them manage their finances, optimize their tax strategies, and ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. With my expertise in financial analysis, budgeting, auditing, and financial reporting, QUICK BOOK implementation, I am well-equipped to provide you with top-notch accounting services. Whether you are an individual, a small business,

Untitled.jpg

• Like 5
  • Up 3

Need help managing your accounting and bookkeeping tasks? Look no further! I am here to offer my expertise in QuickBooks Online, Xero, and Sage. With years of experience, I will efficiently handle your financial data, ensuring accurate bookkeeping and organized accounts. Let me take the burden off your shoulders and help you stay on top of your finances. Book my gig now and experience hassle-free accounting management!

I work with Quickbooks Online to offer bookkeeping services. I provide the following services, among others:

• Coding for daily transactions

• Customer billing and receivables management

• Enter and handle bill payment (A/P)

• Reconciliations every month

• Reorganise and catch up on books.

• Economic Analysis

• Payroll processing

• I am a bookkeeper with formal training, and I enjoy doing the work that keeps you from doing everything else you'd rather be doing. I've got your back, whether you want to learn more about QuickBooks products or need someone to provide you with comprehensive, outsourced bookkeeping services.

manage-accounting-and-bookkeeping-in-quickbooks-online-xero-and-sage.jpg

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, targetlead54 said:

Then what you suggest?

How Fiverr works and how to be successful has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I am not wasting my time by writing it down again. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum. Only read the advice of experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and those with no or only a few orders).

• Like 6