Why i am not getting order on fiver?

elviwebexpert

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2023 at 2:58 PM, elviwebexpert said:
  • MAKE ATTRACTIVE GIGS
  • USE PORTFOLIO IN YOUR GIG
  • PROVIDE EXTRA SERVICES FOR CLIENT

Why are you suggesting these tips when you have never implemented them for your own gigs? I cannot see any portfolio in your gigs even you have mentioned that you have 5 years of experience? Kindly implement these tips first then suggest others! 😑

• Like 15
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/21/2023 at 4:48 PM, elviwebexpert said:

welcome !please tell me can i post client reviews in my portfolio section?

Your portfolio isn't meant for reviews but for showcasing your best work. Focus on that. The reviews from your buyers will show up on Fiverr automatically. As you're not supposed to use star symbols etc. in your gig images, I would advice against it. 

• Like 21
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2023 at 4:54 AM, elviwebexpert said:

Welcome! please guide me can i add same portfolio in different gig gallery.

Why would you do that? All of your gigs are offering the same services? 

But it is recommended to add the relevant images in gig gallery (related to service/gig title)

• Like 16
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

WelCome, I do that as well, but that does not mean that the buyer is obliged to give us orders, see there are many on the forum who have been here for years, as new comers, we cannot expect to reach where they are after months and years , just as we launch our gigs.

Look at the bright side, atleast these Gigs are helping you to market your talent and your skills so much better, don't you think this is invaluable to learn to market our skills…

I say give it some time and good things will come your way as you suggested you are doing a lot of good stuff already.

Hope to read your success story soon.

Take care

• Like 9
  • Up 1