I recently joined to Fiverr community as a seller.

Greetings! I’m delighted to have you here! I am Shamim, a creative, detailed oriented and highly self-motivated 24/7 Freelancer for 2 years, with exclusive performance and expertise in the field of: 👉 Email list building. 👉 B2C+B2B Lead Generation. 👉 MailChimp, Klaviyo Flows. 👉 Email Campaign, Automatons. 👉 Integration with Shopify & any website. 👉 Email Template Design. 👉 HTML Email Signature Design. 👉 Data Entry, Web Research. I always believe in a Long Term Business Relationship with my happy Clients by providing quality work and seeing businesses grow! Thanks!

I will do b2b lead generation, linkedin leads, targeted email list for your Business...jpg

Edited by b2b_expert_95
  • Like 14

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2023 at 8:41 PM, b2b_expert_95 said:

Greetings! I’m delighted to have you here! I am Shamim, a creative, detailed oriented and highly self-motivated 24/7 Freelancer for 2 years, with exclusive performance and expertise in the field of: 👉 Email list building. 👉 B2C+B2B Lead Generation. 👉 MailChimp, Klaviyo Flows. 👉 Email Campaign, Automatons. 👉 Integration with Shopify & any website. 👉 Email Template Design. 👉 HTML Email Signature Design. 👉 Data Entry, Web Research. I always believe in a Long Term Business Relationship with my happy Clients by providing quality work and seeing businesses grow! Thanks!

I will do b2b lead generation, linkedin leads, targeted email list for your Business...jpg

Edited by mridul_esh
  • Like 3