Gig impression and Click.

montasir_

Question

11 answers to this question

Because you are not selling.

When your account was created on May 2023 Fiverr pushed you temporarily higher in the search results. You sold nothing in 3 months, so why should they keep you in the search results? 
Fiverr wants to earn money. They earn nothing from you, and the Fiverr algorithm stopped favoring you.

• Like 20
  • Up 1

Hello Filip, I know you are so busy but I have a question in my mind … 

I was inactive on Fiverr for the past one year but recently I have decided to back on Fiverr …

following this decision I publish 4 gigs in Fiverr on 10 august but I don’t get much impression .. I get only 100 impressions average.. Is it so normal ?

Coz when I first join on Fiverr in 2021, I publish only one gig and from the beginning, my gig was on first page but this time Fiverr Scenario is quite different…. 

What should I do now ??? 

Sorry if I disturb you .. but I’m waiting to hear from you… 

• Like 11

48 minutes ago, nazia_99 said:

I was inactive on Fiverr for the past one year but recently I have decided to back on Fiverr …

following this decision I publish 4 gigs in Fiverr on 10 august but I don’t get much impression .. I get only 100 impressions average.. Is it so normal ?

Coz when I first join on Fiverr in 2021, I publish only one gig and from the beginning, my gig was on first page but this time Fiverr Scenario is quite different…. 

What should I do now ??? 

In case you don't get the answer you are looking for, reach out to customer support. They will definitely answer your questions.

• Like 11

10 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

When your account was created on May 2023 Fiverr pushed you temporarily higher in the search results. You sold nothing in 3 months, so why should they keep you in the search results? 
Fiverr wants to earn money. They earn nothing from you, and the Fiverr algorithm stopped favoring you.

you always describe in a nice way.

• Like 10

the possibility is that Fiverr has implemented a process that is known as gig rotation, which means that gigs are moved around in the search results to give every seller a fair chance of exposure. You may have been rotated out of the first page, which would reduce your visibility and impressions. you may want to update your gig regularly and use relevant keywords to increase your chances of being rotated back in.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, nazia_99 said:

What should I do now ??? 

There is a big difference in this time and that time Now there is a lot of competition in market. Sellers are increasing day by day. Need to do much struggle to stand.

• Like 9

12 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Then is it not possible to overcome?  

• Like 9