Why was my proofreading and editing gig removed?

asma2019

Question

Hi

My gig to proofread and edit academic essays has been removed but I have seen "Fiver's Choice" and Pro Seller gigs offering the same services. That means Fiverr team have looked over their gigs and have approved them. I have contacted the support multiple times on this but I'm not receiving a clear outline of what is allowed. They seem to have a standardised message they send to anyone questioning about their rules around proofreading academic essays. 

Has anyone else had any experience with this and what did you do to be allowed to have your gig back up? I find it really strange that Pro Sellers (who supposedly go through an approval process) or other gigs that are labelled as Fiverr's Choice can offer proofreading services for academic essays and yet, some other gigs are taken down without any warnings or explanation. 

• Like 12
  • Confused 1

3 answers to this question

Show them this link:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360020869658-Academic-services-on-Fiverr---The-Dos-and-Donts?segment=buyer

From that link:

You are welcome to share a completed document, such as a project paper, essay, dissertation, and so on, for it to be proofread by one of our sellers. 

Show the link and the quote to CS and see what they say and see if they can restore it.

They're probably just seeing the academic work but not seeing their page where they say you can proofread academic work (but not write the essays for them). And you're right, there are Pro gigs that offer the say thing and they've been allowed.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 11

On 1/6/2022 at 6:24 PM, asma2019 said:

Hi

My gig to proofread and edit academic essays has been removed but I have seen "Fiver's Choice" and Pro Seller gigs offering the same services. That means Fiverr team have looked over their gigs and have approved them. I have contacted the support multiple times on this but I'm not receiving a clear outline of what is allowed. They seem to have a standardised message they send to anyone questioning about their rules around proofreading academic essays. 

Has anyone else had any experience with this and what did you do to be allowed to have your gig back up? Besides I don't understand why my post was deleted because I put the link to this source https://studymoose.com/free-essays/advocacy here there is no advertisement, besides it is free essay about any topic like advocacy, for me it is not clear by what algorithm fiverr works, because I several times made posts and some were deleted, some remained. I hope that soon I will clear this up and be able to help schoolchildren and students with writing.

I had such a problem, I solved it by simply linking to my website where I deal with it.

Edited by bobbydibert
  • Like 6