Gig Removed from Search

thoughtsdesignr

• 2 years later...

My Gig was Doing fine , It was in top row of First page and then it Suddenly got Removed from the Search, it has been almost a Month, but it's still not back in the search, I have Completed more than 7 orders in this period from existing buyers, What measures can i take so that it will be back in the Search??image.thumb.png.cb3a5deb248d8e29e76c3953eb25d4e0.png

• Like 3

6 hours ago, thoughtsdesignr said:

My Gig was Doing fine , It was in top row of First page and then it Suddenly got Removed from the Search, it has been almost a Month, but it's still not back in the search, I have Completed more than 7 orders in this period from existing buyers, What measures can i take so that it will be back in the Search??image.thumb.png.cb3a5deb248d8e29e76c3953eb25d4e0.png

Hi.

I am worried that you might have a bad private review. Buyer who gave you 3 stars rating 3 weeks ago might left you a bad private review.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, thoughtsdesignr said:

My Gig was Doing fine , It was in top row of First page and then it Suddenly got Removed from the Search, it has been almost a Month, but it's still not back in the search, I have Completed more than 7 orders in this period from existing buyers, What measures can i take so that it will be back in the Search??

It's because you have received one 4*, one 3* and one 4.7* reviews within 1 month. With these reviews, buyers might have given you negative private reviews as well. Hence, your BSR (Buyer Satisfaction Rate) has been dropped which means your gigs are still under-effect of those reviews (both public and private). That's the reason, your gig has been pushed back in the search results or removed from search results temporarily. 

So you are recommended to improve your services, optimize your gig gallery and gig descriptions.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

I have updated Gig Image but Gig icon is still not Showing , it has been 2 days already

Here is the Gig Link https://www.fiverr.com/thoughtsdesignr/design-unique-retro-vintage-logo , i have Updated Gig Image 2 days Ago, But it is not visible, what could be the possible issue, is there a Size limit Or it needs approval from Fiverr team, i have contacted Help & support but  didn't got a reply yet

• Like 3

If it was a size issue, Fiverr would not have accepted the image in the first place. Maybe, there is too much metadata in the image that the website is not able to process. I would recommend you to clear all unnecessary metadata of the image and run your image through lossless compression.

There are various tools online, such as: https://www.imagesmaller.com/exif-remover/

• Like 5