No orders in July

seo_pro121

27 minutes ago, seo_pro121 said:

Hi, I am stuck. Getting no orders since June while my gig is on the first page. What can be the possible reason?

As an "SEO PRO" who says on their profile, " I help people generate organic traffic through search engine optimization, link building and much more," shouldn't you be the expert?  How can you be trying to charge buyers for a service that you cannot perform for yourself? 

• Like 7
  • Confused 3
  • Up 1

25 minutes ago, newsmike said:

As an "SEO PRO" who says on their profile, " I help people generate organic traffic through search engine optimization, link building and much more," shouldn't you be the expert?  How can you be trying to charge buyers for a service that you cannot perform for yourself? 

Well, as far as SEO is concerned I have my success stories which I can share if you insist, but the Fiverr algorithm is totally different these days. Also not to forget I am not talking about gig ranking (WHich is already ranked). My query is about the situation in July. I hope next time you read, understand, and than reply any post.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, seo_pro121 said:

Well, as far as SEO is concerned I have my success stories which I can share if you insist, but the Fiverr algorithm is totally different these days. Also not to forget I am not talking about gig ranking (WHich is already ranked). My query is about the situation in July. I hope next time you read, understand, and than reply any post.

I understand. You claim to be able to get results for people while complaining that you can't get results for yourself. We see this all the time, people who claim to be "SEO experts and digital marketers" here complaining about no sales. As a digital marketer, what is your professional advice to resolve your dilemma? What would you tell a client who complained...  "Getting no orders since June while my gig is on the first page. What can be the possible reason?"

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, newsmike said:

I understand. You claim to be able to get results for people while complaining that you can't get results for yourself. We see this all the time, people who claim to be "SEO experts and digital marketers" here complaining about no sales. As a digital marketer, what is your professional advice to resolve your dilemma? What would you tell a client who complained...  "Getting no orders since June while my gig is on the first page. What can be the possible reason?"

I am not here to debate with you neither I have to prove something. Let me clarify I wanted to know if is it happening with just me or others. And yes no one is perfect and one should get support/advice when needed. By the way, you can DM me to see my on going projects, please do not post irrelevant comments if you are not helping. We are a community to help not to troll.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, seo_pro121 said:

I am not here to debate with you neither I have to prove something. Let me clarify I wanted to know if is it happening with just me or others. And yes no one is perfect and one should get support/advice when needed. By the way, you can DM me to see my on going projects, please do not post irrelevant comments if you are not helping. We are a community to help not to troll.

Exactly the advice I knew you would have.  This is indeed a community, one which really dislikes when people claim to be able to offer things which they actually cannot to unsuspecting buyers who lose their money.  We're funny that way. Thanks. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 6
  • Up 1

17 hours ago, seo_pro121 said:

Hi, I am stuck. Getting no orders since June while my gig is on the first page. What can be the possible reason?

As per the success manager in June and July there is less traffic on Fiverr! So, you have to work hard to get orders!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 8/11/2023 at 2:51 PM, newsmike said:

Exactly the advice I knew you would have.  This is indeed a community, one which really dislikes when people claim to be able to offer things which they actually cannot to unsuspecting buyers who lose their money.  We're funny that way. Thanks. 

It is not about me Mike I don't mind criticism. I don't think it would be good to post that kind of reply on a newbie's question, Well I got my answer. Try to be polite and help else ignore. You won't get anything by criticizing and demotivating others.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, seo_pro121 said:

It is not about me Mike I don't mind criticism. I don't think it would be good to post that kind of reply on a newbie's question, Well I got my answer. Try to be polite and help else ignore. You won't get anything by criticizing and demotivating others.

What an odd way to avoid discussing the fact that you are selling something that you cannot perform. You are a marketing "expert" yet are baffled at why sales have dropped. You possess no ability help yourself, beyond asking the forum and eventually support, instead of checking any of the available tools that an actual "expert" would have checked to see traffic patterns for the month, but I guess those are only available to professionals who subscribe to them as a tool they use in providing "digital marketing" services. Bottom line is that you are taking people's money for something you can't even help yourself with is well, dishonest to put it in the nicest terms. 

An experienced digital marketer would have been able to answer your question, and certainly would never had had to ask it of the general public. That is the point.  We tend to not like deceptive sellers here, so if that demotivates you, sorry, but how about selling something you can actually deliver? 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, newsmike said:

What an odd way to avoid discussing the fact that you are selling something that you cannot perform. You are a marketing "expert" yet are baffled at why sales have dropped. You possess no ability help yourself, beyond asking the forum and eventually support, instead of checking any of the available tools that an actual "expert" would have checked to see traffic patterns for the month, but I guess those are only available to professionals who subscribe to them as a tool they use in providing "digital marketing" services. Bottom line is that you are taking people's money for something you can't even help yourself with is well, dishonest to put it in the nicest terms. 

An experienced digital marketer would have been able to answer your question, and certainly would never had had to ask it of the general public. That is the point.  We tend to not like deceptive sellers here, so if that demotivates you, sorry, but how about selling something you can actually deliver? 

Lol ok, you are right now stop I don't have time to argue with you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, seo_pro121 said:

Lol ok, you are right now stop I don't have time to argue with you.

Interesting that you will never address the issue, only deflect, like this non answer. Maybe you should start a gig for writing fiction.  

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1