Improve my Gig

tawsif_al_nur

42 minutes ago, tawsif_al_nur said:

Don't worry stay wait and properly active on fiverr.

Explain to us how to do this and why. 

Your account is 4 years old and you still have not a single review. Is this the method that you are using since 2019? 

Edited by filipdevaere
  • Like 15
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

He's already a level 1 seller, or he may be getting low ratings on hidden feedback. So I told him to do gig marketing and be active on fiverr and fiverr forum. It can also be due to the fiverr algorithm. 

• Like 9
  • Up 2

I

16 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Your account is 4 years old and you still have not a single review. Is this the method that you are using since 2019? 

I worked on upwork. My fiverr account old but Recently I published my gigs on fiverr. I didn't get any order but I will try on fiverr.

• Like 14
  • Confused 1

Just now, tawsif_al_nur said:

I

I worked on upwork. My fiverr account old but Recently I published my gigs on fiverr. I didn't get any order but I will try on fiverr.

Stop advising or suggesting tips then if you have zero experience on Fiverr. Kindly avoid it. 🙏

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Staying active or being online is useless. 

If a seller is not active online then how will he/she communicate with buyers you are suggesting everybody to publish your gig and then sleep all your job is done this is so funny !!! I believe that every new seller must be active on Fiverr....

• Like 10

1 hour ago, zakir360 said:

If a seller is not active online then how will he/she communicate with buyers you are suggesting everybody to publish your gig and then sleep all your job is done this is so funny !!! I believe that every new seller must be active on Fiverr....

what we want to tell you is that staying online like: watch 🧐 your Fiverr seller page and "reload" the page... browsing the forum,  watch 🧐 your gigs and "Reload" the page, does not lead to any results and it doesn't move anything to the algorithm.... 

• Like 10
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, venonusa said:

what we want to tell you is that staying online like watch 🧐 your Fiverr seller page and "reload" the page... browsing the forum,  watch 🧐 your gigs and "Reload" the page, does not lead to any results and it doesn't move anything to the algorithm... 

I want to tell you this If a new seller stays online he/she has a higher chance to get an order often buyer search for the online seller so new seller can take that chance...

• Like 9
  • Up 2

6 minutes ago, zakir360 said:

I want to tell you this If a new seller stays online he/she has a higher chance to get an order often buyer search for the online seller so new seller can take that chance...

99.99% new buyer don't even know how the site works and they don't even know there is a "option" to search active sellers.

However, if you want to stay online, stay online...nobody's stopping you.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 12
  • Up 2

49 minutes ago, venonusa said:

what we want to tell you is that staying online like: watch 🧐 your Fiverr seller page and "reload" the page... browsing the forum,  watch 🧐 your gigs and "Reload" the page, does not lead to any results and it doesn't move anything to the algorithm.... 

Nice answer, but we are wasting our time here. He is convinced that staying online will bring him more orders.
He will change his mind after a year (or sooner).

• Like 13
  • Up 2