Need some help.

navin_bhattarai

Question

11 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, navin_bhattarai said:

This is my first order and the client wants to work from telegram. What should I do?

It's a Scam. Please click on "Mark as Spam" and report to Fiverr.

Just a suggestion to you - please go through the Fiverr Terms of Service completely, line by line. It's very important to understand and follow Fiverr rules.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, sripra9007 said:

It's a Scam. Please click on "Mark as Spam" and report to Fiverr.

Just a suggestion to you - please go through the Fiverr Terms of Service completely, line by line. It's very important to understand and follow Fiverr rules.

Always remember at first you have to work with Fiverr policies.you offer telegram or other social platform buyer to join on fiverr.if they are real they join on Fiverr but if not they are surely scam plz avoid.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, navin_bhattarai said:

This is my first order and the client wants to work from telegram. What should I do?

Hey navin_bhattarai,

Fiverr's policy strictly requires all work and communication to be done on their platform. If you use Telegram, you risk getting banned. It's not worth it.

My suggestion is to Politely tell your client that you're committed to Fiverr's rules and offer exceptional service through Fiverr's messaging system. It's the best way to ensure your account's safety. Your account's safety comes first.

Wishing you the best and a successful start!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mubeen_ahmad_01 said:

Hey navin_bhattarai,

Fiverr's policy strictly requires all work and communication to be done on their platform. If you use Telegram, you risk getting banned. It's not worth it.

My suggestion is to Politely tell your client that you're committed to Fiverr's rules and offer exceptional service through Fiverr's messaging system. It's the best way to ensure your account's safety. Your account's safety comes first.

Wishing you the best and a successful start!

Thank you so much!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, navin_bhattarai said:

Simply deny the client, All the works and payment should be done on and only Fiverr platform. If you will use other platform, might be you will get warning for the same.

• Like 8