My boss told me to invite a freelancer we hired to a Telegram group. Will I get banned?

mahaali1233

Question

So, we needed a group so we can discuss things thoroughly but I explained that all payment-related talks will only be done on Fiverr. Is this still wrong? We just needed the UI/UX designer on our group so we could all know what's going on without my boss having to spend time on these little things. Please help

• Like 5
  • Up 3

8 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, mahaali1233 said:

So, we needed a group so we can discuss things thoroughly but I explained that all payment-related talks will only be done on Fiverr. Is this still wrong? We just needed the UI/UX designer on our group so we could all know what's going on without my boss having to spend time on these little things. Please help

Are you able to use Fiverr's Zoom feature? I just had an order yesterday using Fiverr's Zoom link where I was able to talk with my client, the CEO, CMO, & the Ops Manager (distributed across 3 time zones). That was the first time using Fiverr's Zoom for multiple people but it worked well.

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Are you able to use Fiverr's Zoom feature? I just had an order yesterday using Fiverr's Zoom link where I was able to talk with my client, the CEO, CMO, & the Ops Manager (distributed across 3 time zones). That was the first time using Fiverr's Zoom for multiple people but it worked well.

I did not know about this feature. I will certainly tell my boss about it

• Like 7