Fiverr Update: Requirement to be top rated reduced from $20,000 to $10,000.

maria537

Good news for the Fiverr community! Fiverr has just made it easier for talented sellers to achieve the coveted 'Top Rated' status. Previously, a seller needed to earn a whopping $20,000 to qualify for this elite tier. Now, in a welcoming move, Fiverr has slashed this requirement by half to $10,000. This change not only showcases Fiverr's commitment to acknowledging and rewarding talent but also offers a greater incentive for sellers to deliver top-quality services. For all striving freelancers, this is a golden opportunity to climb the ranks and gain increased visibility. Aim high, and happy selling!

2.jpeg

1.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 2

Uff, I can't quite get rid of this mixed feeling. I am happy that I will be eligible so soon, but I am concerned that making it easy might kill the premium feel of the top-rated tier. I know the process is still the same and we have to provide exceptional service to be a top-rated seller, but still the eligibility criteria was good earlier (from my point of view).

• Like 11

On 8/7/2023 at 8:36 PM, rawque_gulia said:

Uff, I can't quite get rid of this mixed feeling. I am happy that I will be eligible so soon, but I am concerned that making it easy might kill the premium feel of the top-rated tier. I know the process is still the same and we have to provide exceptional service to be a top-rated seller, but still the eligibility criteria was good earlier (from my point of view).

You made a valid point, the feel of giving in your best to get to $20,000 was the sole essence of the reverence of the tier. The standards might not change, but having literally everyone having the tag makes it lose the feel. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

35 minutes ago, juan_adulf said:

You made a valid point, the feel of giving in your best to get to $20,000 was the sole essence of the reverence of the tier. The standards might not change, but having literally everyone having the tag makes it lose the feel. 

Agree.  It is ironic that that the folks who are celebrating the lower standards have yet to realize that TRS is virtually meaningless now. When everyone gets a trophy, it means nothing and sellers will understand that TRS and PRO are a joke now as PRO is being devalued rapidly as well by handing out thousands of these badges. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 9
  • Up 1

On 8/7/2023 at 9:46 PM, maria537 said:

Good news for the Fiverr community! Fiverr has just made it easier for talented sellers to achieve the coveted 'Top Rated' status. Previously, a seller needed to earn a whopping $20,000 to qualify for this elite tier. Now, in a welcoming move, Fiverr has slashed this requirement by half to $10,000. This change not only showcases Fiverr's commitment to acknowledging and rewarding talent but also offers a greater incentive for sellers to deliver top-quality services. For all striving freelancers, this is a golden opportunity to climb the ranks and gain increased visibility. Aim high, and happy selling!

No matter what, vetting process and hand-picked by Fiverr Team are still there. There are other parameters to check also apart from earning $10K. If you have earned 10K then it does not mean that you will become a TRS right away. There are a lot of things to maintain especially Buyer Satisfaction Rate and other things. 

Don't be too happy about it. Just focus on delivering quality services. That's all!

• Like 9