I took seller plus las day. Anyone can take seller plus? I need more specific info for seller plus.

mehedipro

Question

Hi, 

I need to know, I got a notification for seller plus. I started that program last night. I saw some features open for me. But I need to know some specific information about seller plus. I also have a question. Is that seller plus program open for all? How can I utilize the seller plus program? A kind reply can help me❤️

• Like 13

9 answers to this question

7 hours ago, mehedipro said:

I started that program last night.

8 hours ago, mehedipro said:

How can I utilize the seller plus program?

Hi @mehedipro, if you signed up for Seller Plus, go visit your program page to see what benefits you have and start taking advantage of the new tools and features that are available to Seller Plus members. Use these tools to optimize and update your gigs.

One of the first things I did was take advantage of the CreativeLive courses. You get access to all 2,000 courses for a full month (for FREE), so I took about $1,000 worth of courses during that time (mostly about how to use Adobe products). Not too many people seem to take advantage of these courses, but it's a great deal.

I also enjoy learning from the Seller Plus forum:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/forum/126-seller-plus-premium-member-lounge/

And if you have a Success Manager, schedule your first meeting!

8 hours ago, mehedipro said:

Is that seller plus program open for all?

No - eligible sellers will be invited to join the program and a lot is based on your seller performance.

I lost my eligibility for Seller Plus for a month when I dropped from Level 2 to Level 1 temporarily - a hacker shut down my account which caused all my orders in queue to cancel and my seller level dropped until CS fixed it for me. Even though my level was restored, I lost eligibility for that month.  I was reinvited to join the program the following month.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

On 8/7/2023 at 8:40 AM, vickieito said:

Hi @mehedipro, if you signed up for Seller Plus, go visit your program page to see what benefits you have and start taking advantage of the new tools and features that are available to Seller Plus members. Use these tools to optimize and update your gigs.

One of the first things I did was take advantage of the CreativeLive courses. You get access to all 2,000 courses for a full month (for FREE), so I took about $1,000 worth of courses during that time (mostly about how to use Adobe products). Not too many people seem to take advantage of these courses, but it's a great deal.

I also enjoy learning from the Seller Plus forum:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/forum/126-seller-plus-premium-member-lounge/

And if you have a Success Manager, schedule your first meeting!

No - eligible sellers will be invited to join the program and a lot is based on your seller performance.

I lost my eligibility for Seller Plus for a month when I dropped from Level 2 to Level 1 temporarily - a hacker shut down my account which caused all my orders in queue to cancel and my seller level dropped until CS fixed it for me. Even though my level was restored, I lost eligibility for that month.  I was reinvited to join the program the following month.

Thank you so very much for your information. Would you please clear me about the coupon? I used 1 coupon already. So I have 4 remaining. But when I back my other one? Is this monthly?  

• Like 11