How do i get more buyers on fiverr

arya__resume

What are you talking about? You ask a question and you answer it by yourself?

2 hours ago, arya__resume said:

There are actually ways of ranking your gig to first page. you have to promote in order social media account and stay active on fiverr it also helps in moving your gig to first page

And this is totally WRONG.

If, I were you, I would start doing a research even if here in the forum. There are a lot of advices that has already given here. Keep advices from succesful sellers.

• Like 2
  • Up 2

Hi @arya__resume - every single one of your sentences addresses a different idea:

How do i get more buyers on fiverr

5 hours ago, arya__resume said:

What do i do to get ordered on fiverr.

5 hours ago, arya__resume said:

Have you made over 2k on fiverr

4 hours ago, arya__resume said:

There are actually ways of ranking your gig to first page. you have to promote in order social media account and stay active on fiverr it also helps in moving your gig to first page

Getting buyers isn't the same as getting orders, making money, or ranking your gig.

Since you write resumes (and so do I), here are a few tips:

1. When you get a buyer, try to increase their lifetime value. You aren't just writing a resume, cover letter, or LinkedIn profile for them. If you are working with web designers, create a gig to write web content for their clients. If you are optimizing resumes for business owners, make sure you are offering business support services for them. The most resumes/cover letters that I've ever written for a person is 10. The most repeat orders that I've ever had with a person (by offering additional services and gigs) is 70.

2. I thought I wanted more orders until I was stuck with doing 67 resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles in one month. That was a nightmare and I'm pretty sure I lost a few brain cells. I was only doing resumes for $50 at the time so since then, I have been steadily increasing my prices. Now I average around $300 on a resume order and I don't want more than 10-20 total orders a month (since I offer additional services besides resume writing).

3. Don't focus on "ranking your gig." I haven't looked at where my gig is in months. Fiverr's search is unique for each buyer, so what you see won't be what your buyer sees in search. So it doesn't make sense to check where you are because you aren't your buyer. Instead, pay attention to what buyers are saying and focus more on your ability to convert impressions to clicks and clicks into orders.

2 hours ago, michmikaia said:

If, I were you, I would start doing a research even if here in the forum. There are a lot of advices that has already given here. Keep advices from succesful sellers.

@michmikaia has great advice for you. The forum is a great place for new sellers to learn how to grow their businesses. Also, please check out the Help Center - it helped me to grow from a new seller to a Level 2 seller, and allowed me to switch to full-time freelancing fairly quickly.

• Like 3