gig improvement

uzzal33

1 hour ago, uzzal33 said:

Day by day my gigs are decreasing, and impression clicks are decreasing. Looking and lost, doing some social media marketing, what else can I do in this situation, need expert advice

explore the gigs of different sllers  and provide unique services in your gig which other sellers are not providing, make attractive gig images and add portfolio of your recent works it will attract clients

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

As a new seller, approaching buyers requires a targeted and value-focused approach:

• Investigate their requirements and preferences.
  • Introduce yourself and your products or services clearly.
  • Value Proposition: Explain how your product or service will benefit them.
  • Explain the method, concepts, and benefits in detail.
  • Share your credentials and past triumphs to establish credibility.
  • Tailored Solution: Provide a solution that is tailored to their specific needs.
  • Open Dialogue: Be receptive and answer inquiries as soon as possible.
  • Follow Up: Follow up politely to ensure sustained engagement.
  • Participate in relevant industry discussions to network.
  • Long-Term Goals: Emphasize collaboration and assistance.

Maintain your sincerity and professionalism at all times.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

My gig is disappearing every moment, and impression clicks are decreasing day by day, there was a lot in the beginning, I have optimized it several times due to my decrease, but I am not getting any results, I want expert advice, what should I do? Delete this gig and create a new one.

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, uzzal33 said:

My gig is disappearing every moment, and impression clicks are decreasing day by day, there was a lot in the beginning, I have optimized it several times due to my decrease, but I am not getting any results, I want expert advice, what should I do? Delete this gig and create a new one.

Do you have any reviews on them?

• Like 9

If it's a new gig without any reviews. Focus on it's keywords and observe for a month or 2 if results are the same then remove and create another one and if it's a gig with reviews then avoid editing as much as you can it'll derank your gig, wait for 2 or 3 months you gig will rank again you have to be patient

Edited by theragegamer1
  • Like 11

24 minutes ago, uzzal33 said:

Gig impressions are useful for some social media marketing. Please, experts, advise.

When you share your gigs on social media, you can bring in Fiverr clients from there, your gigs will get more clicks and impressions, which will help you get more work.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...