I GOT MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED

mahnor_official

Question

I am a New Seller on Fiverr and update 7 Gigs on my account. I got some orders and I have completed 8 orders with 5 Star rating. I respect and follow up all Terms and conditions of FIVERR.
Suddently got notification about verify my account with National Identity CARD and Selfie.
I have done many times and fiverr rejected my verification 
THAT IS THIS
image.png.6466599b596a8dd0e37ead6940f92333.png

I took a picture of my IDENTITY CARD and Selfie Clearly but Fiverr rejected it for the above resion and i got my account restricted and suspended.

image.png.dfd91d53bfa1f561f653511c1f0921fc.png

I sent an appeal to customer support and attached my Identity card and selfie with it. but its showing Status "SOLVED" without any response and activity from customer support.

image.thumb.png.c0732a5e6a70752d4eaa97db84f41bf1.png
I am very worried about it. Please help me out what i have to do ??
  • Like 9
  • Sad 2

7 answers to this question

Hi,I did some research,apparently this problem is very common,I read on reddit that it might be helpful to use a PC and do the verification with Microsofr EDGE browser.

From what I see you have opened multiple tickets but they are all recent.

Please wait for a response.

Maybe you should also post this issue in the fiverr group of reddit,some agent I know is there and could help you.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, lacroix88 said:

Hi,I did some research,apparently this problem is very common,I read on reddit that it might be helpful to use a PC and do the verification with Microsofr EDGE browser.

From what I see you have opened multiple tickets but they are all recent.

Please wait for a response.

Maybe you should also post this issue in the fiverr group of reddit,some agent I know is there and could help you.

whats the logic of Microsoft edge? 

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, hamzayounis_105 said:

whats the logic of Microsoft edge? 

I explained above that I 've seen it on reddit as other users have solved it this way and so maybe there is a problem with the rest of the browsers and the verification system used by fiverr.

• Like 4