My gigs are disappeared form the search

hamza11v22

Question

My gigs are disappeared from the search.

My gigs were not showing in the search and 15  days later the came back to the search and I got the promoted gigs feature back.

But yesterday my gigs again disappeared from the search and my gigs were not qualified for promoted gig feature. I had good rating on my account and no order was cancelled.

Can anyone please help me that how can my gigs came back to the search??

• Like 11
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 1

18 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, hamza11v22 said:

My gigs are disappeared from the search.

My gigs were not showing in the search and 15  days later the came back to the search and I got the promoted gigs feature back.

But yesterday my gigs again disappeared from the search and my gigs were not qualified for promoted gig feature. I had good rating on my account and no order was cancelled.

Can anyone please help me that how can my gigs came back to the search??

It's because your gigs are not performing well. Within 3 months, you have received one 3.3* and one 4* reviews. With these reviews, buyers might have given you negative private feedback. Hence, your performance and buyer satisfaction rates have been dropped. These are the reason of your promoted gig's disqualification. 

It will take some time to recover from those negative private feedback. Deliver quality services/work and improve your services as well.

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

It's because your gigs are not performing well. Within 3 months, you have received one 3.3* and one 4* reviews. With these reviews, buyers might have given you negative private feedback. Hence, your performance and buyer satisfaction rates have been dropped. These are the reason of your promoted gig's disqualification. 

It will take some time to recover from those negative private feedback. Deliver quality services/work and improve your services as well.

Can you please check my profile and let me know what you think might be the issue? Thanks

• Like 14
  • Up 1

36 minutes ago, mohd_bilal said:

Can you please check my profile and let me know what you think might be the issue? Thanks

Video Editing is one the competitive niche on Fiverr as 65,000+ sellers are offering this services so definitely competition is tough. You need to work on your gigs in such a way that it stands out from the crowd. You can add better quality videos in your gig gallery and those videos must have an ability to grab buyer's attention.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

To be honest the past 5-6 months you had some bad reviews and those can still affect you. So that's why you are disappearing from search. 

Any chance you can look at my profile and let me know if there is an obvious reason for gigs disappearing from search? Please

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

There are several reasons why your Fiverr gig may disappear from the search results. Here are some common reasons: Violation of Fiverr's terms of service. Fiverr has strict rules and guidelines that sellers must follow. If your gig violates any of these rules, it may be removed from the search results.

• Like 4