Reactivating my 6 years old profile OR Create a new profile

faisal632

Question

Hey everyone, So I wanted to get an opinion from expert sellers or community managers.

I created my current profile in 2015. After using it for some time I stopped using it. Beacuse at that time I was just experimenting with it and didn't take it very seriously. Now I want to start using it again in a proper way. Keep in mind that it's a very old profile and the last delivery was like 6 years ago. Now should I revamp my whole profile by giving it a fresh look and give it a try? Or should I create a fresh new profile and start with that? I personally feel that I should create a brand new profile but would love to get some feedback from the experts. 

Thanks for your time. 

Screenshot 2023-07-28 at 12.46.26 AM.png

• Like 13
  • Up 1

7 answers to this question

If you have the same device then the better is if you stay on the old account and if you create a new account from the same device then there  is a big chance to you banned from Fiverr for using multiple accounts on the same device . 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, faisal632 said:

@imamiopial @shakirul28 thanks for responding guys. What if I close/deactivate this account (if there is a way) and then create a new one? Will that work?

You would have to do that with CS, ...but why do you want to create a new account? This current one has 15 reviews on it already so it'll be easier for you to get orders than if you just start from scratch again. People are less trusting of new accounts (and Fiverr isn't approving all of the new accounts being created). I think you have have a better chance just with revamping your current account. Just mention in your bio that you are back in business!

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

As I mentioned, just mention in your bio that you have been gone and are back in business. You only need to do that to get your first customer because once you deliver, the last delivery will be updated. It's very common for sellers to pause their business and come back again.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2