Please give me Advice how to get order regularly!

freelancerjoty

9 hours ago, freelancerjoty said:

Hi,

I'm currently doing Image editing & retouching work. How can I Be a professional Graphic Designer? And how can I also improve my communication level in Englilsh?

I think you have to make new gigs almost 7 you can create more than one gig in the same category but in a different niche or a small(sub-category niche) and for English you can learn English for free on youtube.com

Happy earning
atulcodex

Screenshot from 2023-07-26 21-21-14.png

Edited by atulcodex
image missing
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2023 at 9:14 PM, graphicpluslimi said:

Be active online

On 7/27/2023 at 1:16 AM, reekwebb said:

be active

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Don't relay only on Fiverr for orders. I would suggest you to promote your gigs on social media, One way to do it is joining related coumunities (such as facebook groups) to your service > answer queries and offer your service if they want someone to do it   

• Like 10

• 3 months later...

What is the most demandable Graphics Design Category?

I know Adobe Photoshop Tools well and some photo editing, and retouching work. In the present situation, I can't select the right category of  Graphics Design for me. Because This is a large field for work. I want to be a Creative Graphics Designer. Any kind person can help me with this situation? 

• Like 10