Stay Online 24/7

rahat6871

Question

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, rahat6871 said:

Will it affect my fiverr account If I use any auto reload extension ?

Cheat the system and you will get banned. DON'T USE ANY TOOLS LIKE THAT.

3 hours ago, rahat6871 said:

If you dont stay 24/7 online on fiverr then you wont get any order or your gig won't rank.

I have been here for 10 years at this point. I don't stay online on Fiverr more than maybe a few hours a day, and that's because I am actually working on stuff when I am online. You will not receive more orders or access clients faster if you are online. It's a stupid myth that sellers without orders concocted in order to waste other people's time. Work on your skills, create new gigs, and stop worrying about staying online. You will see that the most successful sellers are barely online. 

• Like 15

6 hours ago, rahat6871 said:

If you dont stay 24/7 online on fiverr then you wont get any order or your gig won't rank.

Is it true ?

If its true then how can I stay online ?

Will it affect my fiverr account If I use any auto reload extension ?

The sure thing is that staying 24/7 will affect for sure your body and your mind , you will not rest and be tired day by day....

• Like 12

2 hours ago, venonusa said:

The sure thing is that staying 24/7 will affect for sure your body and your mind , you will not rest and be tired day by day....

You do realize that most people asking about this plan to use an extension to automatically trigger an action so they appear online even if they are not.. No one will stay awake non stop, that's impossible for any human. They are asking just to manipulate the system, if it's to their benefit. 

• Like 12

47 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

You do realize that most people asking about this plan to use an extension to automatically trigger an action so they appear online even if they are not.. No one will stay awake non stop, that's impossible for any human. They are asking just to manipulate the system, if it's to their benefit. 

True! Also, I see in many other posts sellers asking the secret formula to immediately obtain many orders ...

I'm starting not to reply to these messages, as we have responded to so many posts about that and I don't understand why none of them search on the forum before opening a new post....

Anyway,  below I add the secret formula....

Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 12.23.05 PM.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 1