Sound compressed to law quality

denheyfets

Question

Hello dear Fiverr! 
Today I created my first gig and I'm very happy about it, thanks! 
But I have two questions:
1. After uploading my video, I turned it on and heard that the sound was compressed to a very low quality. 
Can this be fixed?
2. I created a picture. 
This picture looked informative on my gig and covered my audiofiles. 
But after the video loaded, instead of a picture, a frame from the video appeared, which is not beautiful and not informative. 
Is it possible to make my picture cover the video too? Thanks for the help.
Edited by denheyfets
  • Like 12

5 answers to this question

You could edit the video to add the picture within the video somewhere and then upload that changed video and use the option to set the video thumbnail position to a frame that contains that picture.

The audio quality is limited to whatever limits Fiverr has set for it so it might not be possible to make it sound great. People have mentioned low quality audio on forum previously (though I'm not sure if it was video as well as audio files). You could check the previous posts on it.

• Like 14
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

You could edit the video to add the picture within the video somewhere and then upload that changed video and use the option to set the video thumbnail position to a frame that contains that picture.

The audio quality is limited to whatever limits Fiverr has set for it so it might not be possible to make it sound great. People have mentioned low quality audio on forum previously (though I'm not sure if it was video as well as audio files). You could check the previous posts on it.

Thanks for your feedback

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 7/18/2023 at 6:22 PM, uk1000 said:

Thank you very much, you explained everything and helped a lot. Good luck and inspiration!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1