Anyone expert please guide me

rockywebxpert

53 minutes ago, rockywebxpert said:

Impressions are increasing on My Gigs but no click's till now 

Please Guide me to improve and get click's 

If you are getting impressions but not clicks then it means something is wrong with your gigs (mainly gig gallery).

Upon checking your gigs, this is the main reason I can see as you have not added your portfolio in gig gallery. Secondly why have you added 1 image three time (thrice) ? 

As per your profile description, you have 4 years of experience in WordPress then add your portfolio in gig gallery yet. Work on it. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

I hope you have observed or taken inspiration(don't copy) from the top-ranking gigs in your category while updating gigs. As Fiverr has certain standards which we need to maintain just mear updating the gig won't help. The easiest way is to take inspiration from the top gigs in your category or you can even have a word with customer support. Also as mentioned you can promote your gig on social media. Thanks

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, designer_luxury said:

Hey, you have to wait for 1 day or 1 month or 1 year. Here is no magic for anyone. But, you have to update your gig images, description, tags etc. You have to share your gigs in social media. You have to improve day by day.

Thank you for guidance 

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1