How to improve?

anwar3112

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, anwar3112 said:

Please tell me how to improve.

What do you want to improve?

Work-life balance? Time Management? Mindset? Business Skills? Specific Trade Skills? Communication Skills?

Whatever you want to improve on, take a look at where you are and where you want to be. Then map out specific steps and milestones that you need to achieve those goals. There should be daily, week, and monthly action items that you have (with specific, measurable targets) to help you track your progress and adjust your plan, if needed.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, anwar3112 said:

Be active regularly

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Did you stay online since the creation of your account? If you did, then you will agree that I am right. Your account was created 8 months ago (December 2022) and you received 0 (zero) reviews. Not a big success in my opinion

Why are you not online now? Is your method not working?

image.png.1c5d80867883143740f840decf0d5643.png

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Did you stay online since the creation of your account? If you did, then you will agree that I am right. Your account was created 8 months ago (December 2022) and you received 0 (zero) reviews. Not a big success in my opinion

Why are you not online now? Is your method not working?

image.png.1c5d80867883143740f840decf0d5643.png

I would like to agree with you, sir. Can you give me some tips 

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1

7 minutes ago, anwar3112 said:

I would like to agree with you, sir. Can you give me some tips 

While you are waiting for your first order, you can start studying the forum and the Fiverr help files. All answers to your questions can be easily found. Don't be lazy...... start reading.

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1

1 minute ago, filipdevaere said:

While you are waiting for your first order, you can start studying the forum and the Fiverr help files. All answers to your questions can be easily found. Don't be lazy...... start reading.

thanks a million

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1

4 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Thanks dear, you are so helpful for new comer. 

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1

4 minutes ago, aaarifur said:

Thanks dear, you are so helpful for new comer. 

Everything has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again, I have a lot of orders to finish. I hope you understand this.

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1