Can someone please explain TRS eligibility to me.

charlsmcfarlane

Question

I have held the required quantitative metrics to be eligible for Top Rated Seller review for years. (See attached)

1 hour response time, no late deliveries in 60 days etc. I have more than tripled the required metrics required for consideration. Beyond this, I’ve had fiverr’s choice status on my most popular gig for well over two years straight and on and off with some of my other gigs in the last three years.

In over 300 reviews, 95% of them are 5 out of 5. Then the next 4% are 4 out of 5.

I am really not sure what box it is that I’m not checking.

It seems like the only way to achieve TRS is to be one of the people that was selling on fiverr when it was new. Have I just missed the boat?

This isn’t meant to be a rant. I genuinely want to understand what I’m missing here.

ThanksIMG_1830.thumb.jpeg.a92795c01ab97b370d8de1497cbfc075.jpeg

Edited by charlsmcfarlane
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

On 7/11/2023 at 2:07 AM, michmikaia said:

Hi.

I think, this is totally up to the Editorial team.

https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Yes, I know and I’d like to understand the logic behind the decision making. Is it just that they only want a certain number of top rated on the platform? Are there other metrics they measure? I genuinely would like to know why I don’t qualify. Either they’re measuring something secret, they have a maximum number of promotions/total TRS’ or I just haven’t been looked at. I’d like to know what I’m missing.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1