NO IMPRESSIONS EVEN AFTER 4 SUCCESSFUL ORDER.

rajafaayez1

I am a level-one seller on Fiverr, I have been working on the platform for the past three years. About two months ago my account was getting about 1.5K impressions in just 7 days and then on 28 April an Order was canceled from the buyer's end and since then I am receiving almost no impressions. I have also delivered 3 full successful orders in between these two months but they did not have any effect on my account.

Can someone guide me on why this is happening and when will my account be normal as before.

Thank you

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, foysal0123 said:

Maybe you are not active online

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Read number 1 in this post:

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS. - Tips for Sellers - Fiverr Community

• Like 8
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, rajafaayez1 said:

I am a level-one seller on Fiverr, I have been working on the platform for the past three years. About two months ago my account was getting about 1.5K impressions in just 7 days and then on 28 April an Order was canceled from the buyer's end and since then I am receiving almost no impressions. I have also delivered 3 full successful orders in between these two months but they did not have any effect on my account.

Can someone guide me on why this is happening and when will my account be normal as before.

Thank you

You can do nothing... the algorithm decided when give you free traffic and when remove it... maybe for your performance or  for your private negative feedback or just because right now it doesn't want to send you traffic.

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, rajafaayez1 said:

Thank you

Hi Rajafaayez,

Fiverr when a customer cancels his order. Then cancel the order with a reason. When an order is canceled, the seller's order competition rate decreases. I think Fiverr's AI system automatically understands that the quality of the seller's work is not good. So the gig kept falling behind.
But you wait, update gigs, do social media marketing, and stick with it.

Thanks

• Like 6
  • Up 1

17 hours ago, foysal0123 said:

5 hours ago, rajafaayez1 said:
I am a level-one seller of Fiverr, I have been working on platform for the last three years. About two months ago my account was received at about 1.5K impression in just 7 days and then an order was canceled from the buyer on April 28 and since then I have not received any impressions. I also distributed 3 complete successful orders in these two months but they did not have any effect on my account.
Can anyone guide me why this is happening and when my account will be as normal as before.
thank you
Maybe you are not active online

I am active daily. I don't think being active is the issue here.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, venonusa said:

You can do nothing... the algorithm decided when give you free traffic and when remove it... maybe for your performance or  for your private negative feedback or just because right now it doesn't want to send you traffic.

My 60 days from cancellation will be over on 28 June, Do you think after that my impressions will go up as the cancellation would be out of the 60 days Fiverr period?

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1

11 minutes ago, rajafaayez1 said:

My 60 days from cancellation will be over on 28 June, Do you think after that my impressions will go up as the cancellation would be out of the 60 days Fiverr period?

it is not guaranteed that after 60 days the algorithm will still give you free traffic. For us, the longest wait was 90 days.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, rajafaayez1 said:

What if I do my gigs SEO, There are many sellers in fiverr who offer to do SEO of gigs. Will that help?

Changing title, description, tag, image, will not bring your gig back in the search results. The algorithm will know when is good time.... based from your performance and other internal stats. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

33 minutes ago, venonusa said:

Changing title, description, tag, image, will not bring your gig back in the search results. The algorithm will know when is good time.... based from your performance and other internal stats. 

Thank you, This information was helpful.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have worked on Fiverr for the past 3 years and have delivered almost 50+ successful orders. I have no negative reviews. But 3 months ago suddenly my account started declining. 

It's been three months and my account is deranked. In the last 30 days, I have delivered 4 successful order all with positive 5-star review but still that have no impact on my account growth. I am getting almost no impressions for the last 3 months as well as my GIGS and not showing up in search results.
I have updated my gigs and done everything possible still it does not change anything.
It looks like FIverr does not want me to get any more orders now all the orders I am getting are from previous clients. I think my Fiverr career is over now.
I have tried asking for help from customer support countless times but they are not helpful and just close the request stating we can not do anything. I just want to know what has gone wrong from my end I used to be a successful seller getting over 1.5k impressions in just days about 3 months ago and now I am on zero, Gigs are not even showing on search results. Fiverr is not taking my successful order into account.
PLEASE tell me what is the problem that is causing this issue. Please help me or guide me so that I can start working again.

I am attaching screenshots of the last 30 days' performance.Impressions.thumb.png.3d4e2d14b69bd1adc0a07e5a82366b9b.png

Review 1.png

Review 2.png

Review 3.png

Review 4.png

Edited by rajafaayez1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rajafaayez1 said:

It's been three months and my account is deranked.

I have updated my gigs and done everything possible still it does not change anything.

I have tried asking for help from customer support countless times but they are not helpful

The only one who can change this is you:

In the words of @nicks_voice:

you still need to make your service appealing

In the words of @smashradio:

Don’t overestimate your abilities.

It's not just your performance that affects your visibility in search. It's the performance of others in your category. If they are more appealing than you, if they are better than you in any way, they will be seen more in search than you are. So you've got to stand out from the competition by making your services more appealing than other sellers in your category. You are competing against them.

You might want to read @smashradio's  whole article here:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1