Gigs not showing in search results

zainirao124

Question

16 answers to this question

19 hours ago, zainirao124 said:

Hi, I am not getting orders for the past 4 months, my gigs are not even showing in search results. Please let me know what should I do?? I'm very worried.

Hi too

Question for you: Where are your gigs? I am unable to see them in your account. Or is it me that I cannot see them? 😕

If your gigs are paused or under-review etc.. then how will you get orders as they are invisible.

• Like 20

Update: Now, I can see your gigs. 

Checked your gigs. Your gig gallery is not good and it's kind of distracting. Kindly work on improving the images. 

If you are "Graphic Designer, UI UX Designer, Branding Expert" then why have not you created gigs on these like Ui UX Designing, Branding Expert etc.? 

• Like 18

On 7/10/2023 at 12:13 PM, xotatech said:

I can understand your situation. Did you have any negative review, warning or project cancellation before this 4 months like on February or march? 

no, my account was working very fine. Even though I received a 5-star rating from a client, the very next day my statics decreased. The same client gave me an order again almost 1 week before and he's very happy with my work.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 7/10/2023 at 6:47 PM, smartdezigns said:

Update: Now, I can see your gigs. 

Checked your gigs. Your gig gallery is not good and it's kind of distracting. Kindly work on improving the images. 

If you are "Graphic Designer, UI UX Designer, Branding Expert" then why have not you created gigs on these like Ui UX Designing, Branding Expert etc.? 

Can you please check again and give me some more suggestions : )

• Like 9